Thursday, August 16, 2007

PT2 Guys

Swarthy guy was on the tram, again, standing in the same unused doorway. I reckon he's Jewish. He looks Jewish/Italian; I guess I know what sort of penis he has then. Maybe? Handsome, dark hair, fine features, athletic. I'd give him a shorter hair cut and make his pants just that little bit tighter across the front. But hey, that's me.

I got the same seat, just by chance.

He was smiling again when he saw me checking him out. Look over, look away. He got it straight away, that smile crept across his face. He stood facing me the whole way, cup protruding. He'd look over at me, he'd look away. He slid his hand down into his pocket, watching me watch his hand. I looked away. Is this all in my head?

I looked back and he was gazing out the window, with that coy smile on his face. Kind of blushing, good.

Note to self; the post-8.30 tram.


No comments: