Thursday, August 23, 2007

(officially) Day 4

Officially, it is day 4... if you don't count my deception, er, lies. I was going to fess up to Shane, nearly did, almost. But, I decided it didn't matter.

So, unofficially, I had a couple of joints on Monday night - it's weird how the cravings crank up when I start to think about it - because I found some mull in my mull bowl, unexpectedly. I had one cigarette late Tuesday night after watching The Bourne Identity and the Bourne Supremacy. I remember my friend Millie and I watched an interview with Matt Damon, maybe on Parkinson, after which, we were both smitten. Yum, we both thought.

I've not smoked since then, nothing Wednesday, nothing today.


I haven't smoked cigarettes regularly for months, except for the two weeks I was away, just a few joints at night - with tobacco in the mix. But it still hurts to give up tobacco totally. It is evil, evil stuff.


I came home at lunch time, feeling as though I was coming down with something. I've spent the afternoon in bed watching movies.

I feel like shit.

 

No comments: