Friday, August 10, 2007

End of the First Week

We had drinks after work for John and Pete, they were both leaving. John had the lunchiest pair of jeans on today, I couldn't help but look. I decided I could look with impunity, as it was John's last day.

He is one sexy (Greek) boy. He had on a T-shirt with "uncuff me" on the back... another pissed off employee leaves the fold. I grabbed his shoulder to turn him around to show people his back, he felt just fine under my touch, warm and solid.

He caught me looking, twice and he just smiled. He is such a sweet man. I'll miss our chats in the morning. I'll miss his handsome face.

Michael (cute office gay boy) handed me beer after beer, but then ignored me and didn't talk to me at all. Each time I took a beer from him, with that blank, intense look on his face, seemingly from out of no where, I thought it felt strange.

I had a beer headache when I got home, thank you Michael, which made me vow never to drink again.

"There are better drugs," I slurred, as I collapsed on the couch.

Then, I slept through most of Pay It Forward, with David and his friend, whose name I should remember, as I like her a lot, but I don't. I think Shane was having Mark problems. He appeared after I woke up and then disappeared again when the phone rang. He still seemed to be talking on the phone when I stumbled off to bed, banging into walls as I went.

Tom says that Mark W says that Shane has never said it is over. Tom is firmly in the Mark W camp and I live with Shane. I have learnt to keep my mouth shut. Tom says that Mark W is still shattered over his break up with Shane.

Shane never mentions Mark, I say to Tom. He is too busy with Matt. They are cute together. It's not like Matt needs a personality graft, like the handsome Mark W, he has it to spare. That twinkle in his eye. That cheeky smile.


No comments: