Monday, May 26, 2008

Monday


I took the day off. You knew I would.

It feels like it is going to take 6 showers to get the vitamin E cream off my loins.
Strange tastes keep coming out from between my teeth, I haven't cleaned them since Friday night.
I'm a bit dazed, but holding up. Definitely no multi tasking. Just a slow ooze forward.

Instead of wasting the day, I should - Do my tax return, last years; find software to replace my beloved Image Composer, since I lost it in my computer upgrade; buy a new door trim for my car, then I can have that pesky leaking window fixed; I should take my camera out and take some new photos.

I decided to do some washing, that seemed nice and gentle. Some time later, I accidentally knocked the small, yellow jug, in which I dissolve the washing powder, off the top of the washing machine. I fell head first down the side of the washing machine, as I attempted to retrieve it. I managed to struggle out of there, it wasn't easy as both feet had come off the ground, only to bash and scrape my head down the side of the clothes baskets above the washing machine, as I stood up.
Grrr! Right now, I'm starving. I haven't eaten properly since early Saturday evening and I think it is food that is going to make me feel better.

And maybe some green tea.

No comments: