Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Virginity and Sex

Handsome Nathan, with the gorgeous smile, from Big Brother, is 28 and a virgin. He said that he wants to save it for that special person, as a gift of their love.
You know, if someone I met said they had done that for me, my first thought would be, You are an idiot.
My second thought would be, Oh no, you wont know what the hell you are doing.
My third thought would be, I think less of you because of this.
Get out there, experience some life, find out what you like and then you will be a more complete human being entering into a relationship.
I don't really understand what the benefit of saving it is? To relegate yourself into the dud-root category for the one you love?




I saw the beautiful Sebastian, last night, he said that he decided a few months ago that he was shagging too much. Two or three different girls per week. He decided that he should stop and only fuck girls that he had some connection with. Some how, that translated into no sex for three months.
"I don't know why," he said, in his sexy Italian accent. "I didn't for a minute think it meant no sex at all. No girls seems to want to fuck with me, at present." He made a grrr, stressed face. Standing there in his jeans, that I couldn't help noticing, cupped his bulge, some what, perfectly.
He decided last Friday morning that he was going back to shagging. "Fuck it! I need a root." (an expression I taught him) Then, on Friday night, his house mate's sister came to stay for the night. After a night of drinking, and well after his house mate had gone to bed, the sister said, "Can I sleep in your bed, Sebastian?"
"Okay," said Sebastian, some what bemused, as he hadn't got any impression from the sister that she was interested in him. (It's touching, some times, when the incredibly good looking can be so, seemingly, modest)
Later, in bed, the sister turned to him and said, somewhat drunkenly, "Sebastian, will you fuck me, please?"
"Ahhhhh!" he said, with his cute smile. "Her sister was behind the wall, this far away. I was a bit drunk, I was drifting off to sleep. Can you guess?"
"No what?"
"I couldn't get it up!" He clenched his fists. "I went into the bathroom and tugged away. COME ON! COME ON, I said." He looked down at his cock, squinted and made masturbation gestures. "AH! Do you believe it!" He held his hands in the air. "Three months, out of practise. Nothing!"

No comments: