Monday, May 19, 2008

 Subject: Oi!


U working or just pretending like me?

Rachel


Subject: Oi!


Oh... I've turned up and I look as though I'm working. But, you know, I'm feeling a bit flat today. I gotta jolly myself out of this mood. But really, I just feel like sitting very still in one spot and staring at the horizon.

I've been feeling a bit sick today and have had diarrhoea for the last twenty four hours. I won't share with you what happened at 3am, suffice to say, it wasn't pretty. I didn't know I could wake out of a deep sleep so instantly and spring into action within nanoseconds of waking. Still can't get the smell completely off my left hand.

Wan smile.

Christian


Subject: Oi!


Hmmm, sorry I tapped anything to you.... Well, I will refrain from sharing runny pooh stories with you cos as you know I would definitely win. Not with regaling my own runny pooh moments but those of the children (of which there are many)

Suffice to say wash yr hands with soap & then bleach. If that doesn’t work give up and shove the soap & bleach up yr nose.

There's nothing quite like the need to pooh NOW is there? I last experienced it in Vietnam and whilst I could hold it in for a good 10 to 20 seconds it was quite amazing the bodies urgency to get rid of what was inside!!! Thank God for sphincter (sp) muscles....think I will keep that one exercised.

Speaking of slack ones poor little Anton is at an Old Age home doing a week of community service. What a load of bollocks I say but it’s part of the school curriculum AND it did allow us to have breakfast out together....

speaking of food, I have come into work and done fuck all, looked up my stars, written a couple of emails and kept looking vaguely toward the cellar door trying to ignore the mess that lies beneath. It’s like having to go tidy your bedroom.....

Maybe I will nick out to Cafe Racer for a coffee, after all it must be lunch time surely....

Rachel


Subject: Oi!


Port Philip bay looks dreamy turquoise, sublime with a gentle ray of sunshine glinting across it. I'd like to be out there in a little boat with all that calm water around me; feet up, smell the fresh air, feel the gentle lap lap of the water, as I pulled my hat down over my eyes and caught a few zzzzzz's. Not a care.

Christian


Subject: Oi!


Well in reality it would be freezing and you'd be wanting a nice hot coffee & then you'd get to thinking about lunch which would bring about a certain restlessness that would have you hot footing it into shore & in to the closest cafe.

Nice thought tho...

Jill rescued me from sure boredom JUST as I was about to open the cellar door, she rang & we went for lunch. I love her for that one phone call!!!!!!

I have washed last night’s roast dinner dishes, about to put a load of washing on then I might pop over the road & have a glass of wine with my girlfriend.

Now....if I could squeeze an hour of wanton sex in there (not with the husband, of course) my day would be complete. xx Rachel


Subject: Oi!


What about the young Greek real estate agent?

Christian


Subject: Oi!


Ha, ha. I should give him your number?

Rachel


No comments: