Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Night with Ab

I was supposed to be going out with Aby. She's back from OS. Good to be back, she said.

All everyone mentions when I talk about her is her credit card debt. It's so unfair. I hope she has told people and it isn't me who has spread the word? I don't usually fall for that, but maybe...

Aby lived with Josh in Berlin for a few months and I had him live with me for a few months and his behaviour was the same with both of us. We both wanted him to go before we came to the end our respective time. So, of course, I emailed him and told him. He said he was much better now, thanks.

Aby's probably going to live in Sydney, she says Sydney will keep her on her toes more than Melbourne. She says it's too easy to get too relaxed in Melbourne.

Tonight was supposed to be a farewell drink, before she heads back to the Emerald City.

Is that stood up twice in two nights? I think it is?


No comments: