Wednesday, May 07, 2008

The Effect of Marriage on the Y Chromosome

Three men: one just started a relationship, one in a long-term relationship, and one cheating with a partnered man, are chatting about their relationships and decide to amaze their men. That night all three will wear leather S&M style, black boots and masks over their eyes

After a few days they meet again.

The engaged man said, 'The other night, when my boyfriend came home, he found me in a leather harness, tight, leather boots and mask. He said, 'You are the man of my life, I love you. Then we made love all night long.'

The cheater stated, 'Oh Yes! The other night we met in his office. I was wearing a leather harness, chaps with nothing underneath, boots to my knees, a mask over my eyes and a leather raincoat. When I opened the raincoat, he didn't say a word. We just had wild sex on his desk.'

The long-term relationship guy then said, 'The other night I got myself ready, leather vest, super high boots, chaps tight across my hips, a leather cape and a mask over my eyes.

My husband came in from work, grabbed the TV remote control and a beer, and said, 'Hey Batman, what are we going to have for dinner?'

 

No comments: