Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ugly But Cute




You know those boys, who really should be plain, but some gene just manages to frottage against another gene and, despite all, he turns out to be adorable. You know, mouth too big, eyes too bulbous, nose the wrong shape, chin too strong, ears too big, but despite the flaw, or because of it, somehow the light manages to shine on the visage in such a way that he is a head turner.

I saw an ugly but cute guy this morning, who smiled sweetly when he caught me checking him out. I gazed down at the front of his pants, instinctively, as I waited to cross Bourke Street. He filled those, somewhat too tight, pants well; nicely bulging, thick thighs framing the bulge. His eyes looked down too, then he looked straight back up at me and blushed and smiled. The traffic stopped, I walked towards him, his eyes following mine.


No comments: