Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sam Has Sent Me The Latest Picture In His Car Collection. He May Turn Out To Be Perfect, Yet

Sam Has Sent Me The Latest Picture In His Car Collection. He May Turn Out To Be Perfect, Yet

Sam has sent me the latest picture in his car collection. How cute is that, he may turn out to be perfect, yet.

I'm always banging on about cars, taking him to see them, stopping him in the street to look at them. Explaining their history. You know, getting him to admire them. Teaching him the language. Broadening his horizons.

After he took a photo of a car in the street, a 1950's Wolseley 1500 to be exact, to impress me with his observational skills, I suggested to him, somewhat tongue in cheek, that he should take more and I could start a collection of his cars photos. He is now up to number 4. He has a good eye too – the Wolseley, a VW Beetle, a Citroen 2CV and a beautiful powder blue Mini 850. Gorgeous.

Beautiful, I say.

Old, he says.


No comments: