Monday, September 13, 2010

Ooooo!

 Oh, I'm feeling a little bonged-over, I can tell you. After a week of not smoking, I let loose last night. Oh my head? Well, it was my birthday. I'm feeling plain, the pain, oh the pain.

I might go back to bed.

Coffee.


Sunday nights, when they are special we put a table cloth on the table and set the silvery cutlery and we call them our white cloth dinners. Barmitzphers, engagements, birthdays. Happy birthday to me.

Soup, asparagus souffle, roast pork, chocolate mousse and apple and rhubarb crumble.

Sebastian cooked the mains and Luke cooked the deserts.

My favourite was the beetroot salad. (Even if I can easily mistake the effects for bowel cancer the next day)


But, back to this morning. Cough, cough! My muesli went down the wrong way, and now I can't stop spluttering. My head booms with every hack. My nose seems to have let loose with all of the activity and now it feels like I'm in the midst of a cold. My eyes are watering from all the hooking while my nose drips.

Shower.


No comments: