Monday, September 27, 2010

Wish Me Luck

I'm off to the doctor to get my test results. I made the appointment early, so Sam could come with me, but he went off and did it early, last week.

Did I tell you that ho-boy tested positive to chlamydia and has had to take pills and we can't have sex for a week? Grrr! Just when I was going to ravage him so completely.

He found out last Wednesday. 

"We've got to talk, the clinic has called me in."

"What?" My mind raced!

"Apparently, I tested positive..."

"What?"

"To chlamydia."

I wanted to slap him in the middle of Bourke Street. "Very funny."

"I've got to see them this afternoon," he said. "They wanted me to go in straight away."

"You okay."

"Sure."

He was horny that night, as he lay on the bed and lifted his shirt, he said,

"Don't worry, we can always get more pills."

And we did. Oh well, first day, surely the pills wouldn't have worked by then. I should tell the doctor today, I guess.

I decided to be the adult after that and we haven't had sex since, on doctor's orders. Of course, I get the pills today, so we won't be able to have sex for another week.

Sam wanted me to go in last week, he didn't want to wait another week. I've had the flu, so I haven't thought about it, but now I am. I even had Friday off, what was I thinking.

Of course, now I have to get up early on my day off. Crap. Every thing will be fine, I know that.


2 comments:

Pandora Behr said...

So somebody has been shagging koalas... tut tut tut.

Least chlamydia doesn't send you mad (or wreck your fertility if you're a woman)

FletcherBeaver said...

Two pills and it's gone. Easy peasy