Friday, September 24, 2010

I Spent The Afternoon On The Couch

Sam and I walked to work. I bought cocktail franks and dinner rolls at the IGA in Bourke Street for our stupid team building afternoon tea. We were doing a footy theme. I was going to make a football cake, one of the R's even had a tin, but when she said it took, something like, four hours to ice, I decided I so didn't care that much.
I told the two R's that I felt like I was coming down with the flu and they both told me to go home, so, of course, I did.
Funny, they had changed the day of our morning tea a couple of times to accommodate me changing my days off for my mum. Oh, good for them, I thought, as I headed out into Bourke Street.

Shane has had the flu all week.

Sam decided he was going home too, just in case. But, as soon as he left the office he felt better. He headed home, which I was, kind of, thankful for, not really, more not wanting to make a decision. I just wanted to crawl into my cave.

I spent the afternoon on the couch watching movies feeling tired, feeling like my body was fighting off the first stages of the flu.
Sam comes over after 8pm and bought me soup. Isn't he sweet. He also brings me herbal tea that taste like sweet beef. Yuk!
Shane’s new guy, 21 year old, Leon came over and I got to meet him for the first time. He seems nice, he's little, short, cute.




We watched "The Anniversary" in our series of Bette Davis movies. Sam even suggested it, so I mustn't be boring the pants off him with them.

No comments: