Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anything Is Possible

Ah, Saturday morning; the gentle hush, no need to rush.  Don't you just love that lazy feeling of the first morning of the weekend? Coffee, computer, anything is possible.

What am I gonna do?

Before I have time to think, Sam texts, he's just up the road, he'd just had brunch with friends, do I want him to drop in?

Yes, I say. I feel excited at the thought. It's nice? That warm feeling, like a sunrise inside. I haven't had a shower. I'm still in my pyjamas. I guess, that's not necessarily a bad thing. Big smile. 

He doesn't care.

David tells me I'm married, Shane calls him my boyfriend, so does Mark and yet I resist. I don't know why?

I don't have to call it anything. It's funny how people rush to label it. It has to be something, it has to mean this, it has to be going there, we have to be doing that. Why can't it just be? I'm enjoying the moments; a string of lovely moments.

A bit like Saturday morning, enjoy the moment, and the rest of the weekend will follow naturally.

I just like being with him, I don't try to make it any more complicated than that.


2 comments:

Bold oy! said...

Good for you! You are so right in just living the moments - oh, I wish it was me that had such sweet moments - and so many of them…

FletcherBeaver said...

It's sweet. Big smile.