Wednesday, September 01, 2010

It's the Monkey...





Two of my friend's have said recently they would take a drug to stop them from getting horny all the time, if such a drug existed. (funny, aren't the pharmaceutical companies trying to do the opposite?) They say it's annoying, a need, a want, an urge they could do without, each morning, or late at night.

"Hell, lunch time in the toilets," said G. "It's the monkey..."
"Every day," said S. "I get it over and done with when I first wake up. I have to."
S said he sometimes finds it a crushing urge.
G said he does it morning, noon and night. He once did it at the day time wedding of his best friend.

I remember when I was sixteen, it was every spare moment I got. Not a problem.

I was surprised when the two of them said it, within a couple of days each other. They were both serious.
G said it used to get in the way of other things he wanted to do. "Eye on the prize, buddy, that's how it was." He smiled. "But, you know, sometimes now I get sick of my dick making all the decisions."

I laughed, I thought it sounded weird. But, deep down, I knew it was true. I'd just never heard anyone say it quite like that before, not out loud. And then both of them had said it, just like that.

All that energy pulsing, isn't that what we're attracted to? What makes men men?

It's tough being a guy.

No comments: