Friday, September 10, 2010

There was no talk of Fev being threatening, or aggressive, or predatory because, don't you worry, it would have been headlines if he had. It just seems like he was drunk and dopey. So, why didn't the woman just laugh it off? You know, the famous, she'll be right attitude that Aussie's once had. Put it away before you embarrass yourself. Is that as big as it gets?

Is it because every incident like this is now a potential suing opportunity. Every mistake made by the famous and wealthy, or whoever, is a chance for the nobodies to drain them of some easy money?

I think it is.


I reckon he'd have a nice one, too. Italian sausage and all. He's a big boy. (Raised eyebrows) Should we look at his feet. Thumb to pointer finger tip measurement? Direct correlation to his height? Divide by his weight and multiple by 100?

What do you reckon he did? Grabbed the waist band of his pants and just pulled down? "Here, look at this."

Or, do you think it was more casual, you know, like a wardrobe malfunction? Oops! Although, I'm not sure how you'd just casually drop it out? You know, like some people may not even notice.

I reckon it would have been boning up... although, pissed as a maggot... well, that's how I picture it, anyway. Big smile.

Come flash it at me Fev, I won't complain like a little girl.


No comments: