Friday, April 13, 2012

And So It Goes







Oh, what a lovely afternoon to drive off into. Away into the setting sun, away, away. "Giddee up Dasher, Prancer, Blitzen, Joblehortz." Lovely. It is always the best way to leave, don't you think. Forward like a Galleon, as Joyce Grenfell always said.

Bye bye boonies, it was fun while it lasted. Quite nice, no, really. You said you'd give me a good review for my work, well, I'm giving you a good review too.

The sun was gorgeous as I drove away, I just had to stop and take some pictures.

And, I don't have another assignment as yet, so it is back to holidays next week. Lovely. Sam was very pleased about that small fact, let me tell you. "Get yourself a real job, won't you."

Oh, I'm supposed to be walking into the city to meet him., right now. Five minutes ago. Oops. Better go.

Have I told you lately how lovely Sam is? Well, he is, he's lost none of his shine yet. Gorgeous, he is. Anyway, if I don't want "that look," I'm sure all boyfriends have those looks, the you've-been-a-naughty-boyfriend, I'd better get going.

No comments: