Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What a Lovely Morning


What a lovely morning, I'm lying in bed watching the sun shine in through my balcony doors. Ah.

Oh, what to do today? I guess, I need to organise some work. I don't know why my guy, Jack, hasn't called me with new assignments. And while I'm quite loving having a few days off, it may not be a good example to set. You know, it may say that I am not so keen on working. It may say that I don't want to work. It may say that I am not serious about my career. Which, of course, I'm not, on all three counts, but the trick is not to let Jack know that.

Bloody hell. A boy can't even rest without havin bludge g to give it thought... can't with out processing it.

We've all got to work, I know. It is what makes the world go around, it's what greases the wheels of industry, after all. The world would fall into anarchy, if we all didn't work. The world will cease to spin, if I don't find a job. Yes, I know all of that.

I was just processing these thoughts... comfy in bed, at 9.15.

Then my phone rang and it was jack, just as I decided calling him was the first thing to be done today. Smoking Brenda has had a "small operation," you know one of those inexplicable operations as far as boy's understand of such things and won't be able to pass one leg passed the other, or some such thing, until Friday.

"Christian, can you head into (name of company) asap?"
"Oh, yes." Grimace. "Sure." My world spun 360 degrees. "Thanks Jack." Boo hoo!

No comments: