Friday, April 27, 2012

Driven to Distraction

The next door neighbours are using a hand sander to sand, what I could see through a crack in the fence, a piece of furniture of some sort. It has been going for hour’s non-stop. It is nearly driving me nuts. Ah!

My next door neighbour has tourists, of some sort stay, who seem to do work around her house. Today must be sanding fucking furniture day. OMG! It has been going all morning.

zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz

and that's not sleeping zzzz's.

Still, I'm not sure if it is too much, or if I am just being irritable? Although, really ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I am grumpy now a days. No, I am. I know that. I don't know if it is losing my job, last year. If it the situation with my mum. If it is the fact that the world is going to hell, clearly; which part of free market capitalist society is working? If it is just TOO much information with bad news continually rammed down our throats by the media, I don't know. Is it it a feeling of why exactly am I doing this for? What is the point? Where does all of this lead?

Is the sanding noise on one side of my house, and the building work on the other side of my house. Is it the "general attack" we feel we are all under in modern society? Is it the collective noise of the world, the advertising, the people, the con artists, the incompetence, the stupid, all yapping on to get their cut?

Or is it the result of having smoked pot for years? And now having given up?

I don't know what it is. But my sensible mate, Jan, says she has gone onto happy pills, anti depressants and she feels great. I reckon I'm going to go to the doc and ask him for some.
“Give me some of them happy pills I’ve been hearing about, to fix me up, will ya?”
I want drugs to make all of this… a general arm sweep of the sad looking world… look good again. I want the rose coloured glasses of youth. I want drugs to recalibrate my brain chemistry. I want to feel vibrant and energised and enthusiastic again.
And I want it now.

No comments: