Saturday, April 14, 2012

We made French Toast for the first time. We made a stack of them. May I suggest that you don’t try and eat a stack of French Toast. OMG! My hand is rubbing my fat stomach at the thought. We covered them in maple syrup, maybe we needed a hug pile of berries. I think so.

The mornings have been so lovely, the sun has been shining down like warm honey. It has been nice to get out into those sunny days, with a walk through the gardens. The Exhibition Gardens have been alive with people.

We headed off to eat dumplings in La Trobe Street. The food is great, but the restaurant is always very hot..

Then it was off to put my tattslotto on, my last hope for an early retirement. Of course, we looked around Harvey Norman at QV, window shopped. Is it still called window shopping when you are inside?

I took my camera with me. The afternoon light was lovely. We lay out on the display lounges and I took photos of the people passing by. That kid was so cute, he was very keen on having his photo taken.

Sam cooked curry. Yum, yum.

We watched Deskset with Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracey, which I bought in Big W. Sam said it was a stupid movie.

No comments: