Monday, April 09, 2012

Is That Normal?

It was cold and windy and wet. The weather was kind of wild, unsettled, there was a chill blowing in the air, swirling around my ears. 

Apparently, it snowed in some of the alpine regions. That is snow falling? Is that normal?

We are having  fire every night. Missy loves it, there is nothing cats like more than warmth and heat, except perhaps food, of course. She has taken up her position on the couch, directly in front of the fire, where I usually put my feet up. Bitch! 

Do we usually have open fires in March? That is when I lit my first fire for the month. Is that normal?

I'm sure open fires usually come later in the year? I sure I remember the wood guy saying it was best to get wood delivered in March, in readiness for winter, that way it dries out just that little bit more.

What is normal?

Of course, noting is, nothing is normal, nothing is the same. Normal is a marketing construct to group us together in some hope that we will buy stuff.


No comments: