Thursday, April 12, 2012

Angelo

I took photos of Angelo, today, as he stood next to me. I was checking messages on my phone and he just stood there pointing his delectable arse at me, so I hit the "take photo button" on my camera. Oh shit, and my phone isn't quiet like an iPhone, it makes a bershhhhh noise. I half expected him to turn around and ask me what I was doing?

"Did you just take a photo of me, mate?"

Oh, could you imagine? However, he didn't, so here he is. I couldn't help but stare at his sexy arse when he stood next to me, as he often did. I took a couple of shots before I asked myself what the hell I was doing. Sadly, for obvious reasons, I couldn't get a shot of his face, however, I'm sure this angle is just as good.

1 comment:

Victor said...

A sexy image indeed (and you were quite right to enlarge it!).