Sunday, May 27, 2012

And We're all Getting Stoned





We got up late, lovely Sunday.

We smoked pot. Actually, Sam didn’t smoke pot, he declined. It was only me who smoked. Sam just gave me that look and asked me if I was happy, when I “returned from my balcony.”


I took a bud from the pot bag that Shane left on the coffee table when he went to bed last night. I took a traveller.

Well, he left it there when he went to bed… so, what is a boy to do?


I pulled my huge digital family photo collection together for the first time ever. It was fun, more than fun. It was the culmination of what? … seven years worth of scanning, prints, negatives and slides and editing… maybe? There is still a whole lot more editing to do, but now they are all together. The whole lot all together, over one hundred years of my families photos all together in one collection.

I am very pleased about that.

Yes i am drinking again ,what a relief . My messages may be garbled and miss spelt but i am feeling fine . Has lazy bones found a job yet ? . Love Anthony

No comments: