Saturday, May 05, 2012

Quiet Saturday

I was up at 9am, after having some very bizarre dreams. I was having Spas with Gina Rineheart, in her amazing palace of an office and spa centre. I dreamt of stupid things, and I woke up in a sweat. Discussing preeclampsia with Jennifer Anniston. I dreamt of dumb things, and I woke up with a start. Painting my lounge room caramel... with actual caramel, thick and sticky. I dreamt of ridiculous things, and I woke up with a start in somewhat of a panic. There was some fragment, something about dinner with friends on a distant planet, with rings of gas. Or was it moon fragments? Maybe, after watching a doco about Mars and how one of Mars moons will disintegrate in time causing Mars to have a ring like Jupiter, a ring of debris. It’s not a good way to wake up, in a panic, covered in sweat, with a start.
Sam slept.

We lit the fire and stayed in doors, as it was raining. The flames were soon burning orange and red.
It was lap-tops and thick socks at thirty paces, with me sitting on the floor and Sam on the couch behind me with his hands touching me. 
I was looking at Renault Dauphine’s and Renault 8’s and 10’s, all the rear engine Renaults. They are so cute, you just want to cuddle them. Why don’t I have unlimited funds so I can go out and buy one and drive it around until I decided I liked something else?

Why are we trust fund kids, Sam and I were asking each other as we walked down the street?

We went to the supermarket and bought ingredients for Carbonara. Food and sex, it is what makes the world spin. It started out as simple padding for the left over Carbonara from Thursday night, because I was sick of thinking food. It was meant to be something easy, but some how it ended up being a whole new sauce. My idea was just to add some cream and some mushrooms to the left overs, but some how we started from scratch again.
I had to get tattsLotto anyway. Oh my god, I’ve spent $150 in the last three weeks, on the giant jackpots, I never do that. What does that say? I don’t want to work? We shouldn’t have to work. It is too cruel.
I guess that just means I am working at the wrong thing.
Hmmm. Stroking my chin with my fingers.

Anthony came over, it is nice that he is getting out and about again. Now that he has stopped drinking to oblivion each day he can actually manage to leave the house. He had computer issues, trouble with his Skype. He’d also had enough of nursing his failing health mother.
Anthony has nothing, no job, no prospects.
I guess I should be grateful that I at least have a career.

We watched The Voice and Ocean’s 13.

No comments: