Saturday, May 19, 2012

Online advertising




Why do advertisers harass us on the internet, every page I click on there is some advertising voice talking at me. It pisses me off. I will NEVER want ANYTHING they have for sale. So they are just annoying the fuck out of me, is that their intention? Why can't I opt out of all internet advertising? Why can't I have an internet advertising filter? You could elect to have it, or not have it, no half measures, all in or all out. Surely that can't be too hard. I HATE it! It drives me completely nuts.
I think we should start a boycott the annoying advertisers campaign. Every company that has an annoying advert on the internet we could add them to the list of products to avoid and not to buy. With social media being what it is, it shouldn’t be too hard to publicise the list widely enough for it to have some effect.
This morning it has been BT Superannuation. Everybody should take their super out of BT Superannuation and put it in another fund. And those tampons, 


"You'll never forget the feeling of..." I for one will never use that brand.

No comments: