Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Guess I Should be Gratefull





Wow, it is cold. as I head off to a new company in the west for a handover day for work I will be doing for them next week. Three companies in 3 days, the lonely life of a temp worked. Still, I guess I should be grateful I have a job.

The not for profit nightmare that I worked at yesterday was still the basket case they have always been. They themselves are very nice, but it is another office they have taken over and they have no idea what is going on and it is from this position of ignorance that they instruct me. They make me feel incompetent because I can't get a clear picture of what their requirements are.
I must get off my arse and get myself a permanent job. 
Easier still, I should get my act together and find myself a new housemate. He can pay some rent and I can work less. Okay, not so much less, but still less.
But, they way I’m feeling about Shane at the moment, I’m hesitating to look for another housemate. But, I’ll write about Shane later.

How I'd love to sit here all day and contemplate life with you all, today, but ABC Company is waiting and work waits for no man. I must go.

It's very quiet, just the cat door swinging as Missy heads out into the day. SWING… Swing… swing… swi… s…

No comments: