Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I Feel Like I Am Being Stalked

Mark 2:37 AM

Call started

3:30 AM

Call ended 53 minutes 10 seconds

3:30 AM

Call started

3:33 AM

Call ended3 minutes 14 seconds


I woke up at 11am. It was a big sleep. Lovely.

I didn’t put the rubbish out last night, so I raced outside into the street to see if the collection had happened? The rubbish had gone but not the recycling, so quick as a flash I put the recycling out. As I came back inside, I saw there was some packages of bed linen on the veranda. So, maybe the doorbell was ringing this morning when I woke up, I thought I imagined it, dreamed it, but now, it would seem, that Jill was here.

I re-did the date order of the photos in my photo collection from the 1940’s and 1950’s.

I took Buddy to the vet at 4pm to have his eyes checked out. It was a lovely sunny afternoon.

“What a beautiful dog,” said the woman coming out of her house, as I got Buddy out of the car in the street outside the vet.

Apparently, Buddy is okay nothing wrong, it is just bulldogery. Maybe it is an allergy, maybe it is getting in through his paws, maybe. The goo in his eyes is just goo, clean it out, or don’t, it is not necessary, said the vet. Maybe it is why the underneath of his paws are so red?


I spoke to Jill, when I got home. She wanted to come over and clean out my laundry cupboard, she was keen. Sort out the sheets and the towels. She had that determined tone in her voice. She could leave soon.

“Really?” Was she serious? Am I just being hard to get along with?

“Yes.”

“Come over tomorrow,” I said. Buying time

“9am?”

Jesus Christ! Is there no end to this? “10am.”

“9.30am.”

Why did I do that? It was easier than trying to argue with her? Dog with a bone, a pitbull.


As Sam bombards everybody with his Tech Gizmo Fetish, as if anybody could see that watch display in bright sunlight, Bah Humbug. I have been trapped in a Tech. Nightmare, I created another FB account with a different email and PW and did the same with Twitter. Well neither would work at this point and the Web browser kept all sessions open and refused to display the page. After two hours of utter frustration i finally managed to kill the new Twitter account and change the name of the new FB account then relog into my existing accounts through my email address, all was still there, now i can use my Tab icon again. Grrrr. A(ntony)


Sam and I went to Woollies and bought sausages, potatoes for mashed potato and broccolini. I made the best mashed potatoes ever, even if I do say so myself. I was determined to get whatever the supermarket recommended for mashing, a creamy something or other. They worked out well, like silk with not a lump to be seen. I haven’t made mashed potatoes for years.

Sam went to bed at 10pm. Buddy is so funny. When (his beloved) Sam heads off to bed, Buddy gazes after him going, with his ears in alert position. He usually watches for a while then, more often than not, he quietly stands up and wanders off into the dark and upstairs after Sam. Not so long after, Sam usually appears asking me why I didn’t watch the dog? Exasperated.

I can’t help but smile a naughty smirk. That’s my boys.

Antony posted some nonsense about nuns replacing the pope.

Deities, whether they have six arms, are fat and bald, or who impregnate virgins only exist in the minds of the deluded, who will all be classified as mentally defective within the next 100 years, I predict.


No comments: