Wednesday, February 27, 2013

There is a New Study, Now it is Good For You Again. Yay!

I am awake at 7.30am, ready to let the builders in for a second day. I am a bit groggy, granny dear. I force myself into a sitting position, propping myself up against the pillows. I slid sideways back to sleep. I pulled myself to an upright position and forced my eyes open again, I glanced at the clock, it was 8am. I got to my feet, I staggered. I rubbed my face. I gazed down at the 2 pairs of brown shorts lying on the rug. I had to look long and hard to differentiate the 2 pairs.

I hurriedly roll 2 joints.

I put the final bag of rubbish in next door’s rubbish bin. Is it okay to put rubbish in your neighbours bins, asked one of those stupid shows on TV. Of course it. For goodness sakes.

I put the coffee on to boil.

The doorbell sounded. It was the builders.

I took a joint and my coffee outside.

Buddy comes in.

I am typing at my lap-top when Buddy makes pre-vomit sounds. He is ushered outside again where he throws up green bile. Why? I asked myself. It was bright green slime. Jesus, that can't be good.

Buddy barks some time around 10am and I bring him back inside. The poor bastard can't even bark once without us all getting on his case, thanks to psycho woman up the back.

The more joints I have, the cuter M, R’s righthand man looks, until I am consciously thinking about how thick his cock might be.

Buddy goes and barks at him, when he is drilling in the laundry. The apprentice didn’t hear Buddy bark, so I took the opportunity to explain it to him and to have another perve at him. Yeah, I’d suck his dick.

My farts smell like sour milk.

I swept up the leaves and threw them into the garden. Well, I can't just sit around all day and do nothing, now can I?

It is overcast, cool, and windy. It feels good.

I smoked four joints in the garden, hiding away halfway around the side wall out of sight. One eye peeled in case Rob has any questions.

They seem to be struggling with the laundry sink.

I brewed more coffee at midday. There is a new study, now it is good for you again. Yay!

The afternoon just slipped away as afternoon’s do. Whoosh, gone on the gentle zephyr of my lovely life, beautiful life, as Sam likes to call it. All set to a Randy Crawford sound track.

Work? I haven’t even thought about it.

I’ve worded my sister up on getting some more money from my mother’s funds. Well, why else did we sell her investment property, if it isn’t to use the money for ourselves?

I haven’t showered for 2 days.

It seems that you like myself have disappeared into suburbia, i replied to your email only to be met with deafening silence. Are you OK? I am not ok but don’t want a phone call. I am OK really, now, but have been recently cursed with a mind that just won’t stop working and am losing sleep. Not in particularly bad ways, but a bit fruitless ways. I do feel better today and the cool change is helping. Send me an email when you feel like it. Love Anthony

We ate at MaMaNee.

We took Buddy for a walk.

No comments: