Monday, January 29, 2018

It's Been Hot

It's been too hot to write anything. I have been spending my time in front of the air conditioner with Buddy, Bear, Milo (even if he is all cat indifferent to it all) and Sam in our bedroom. Sad state of affairs as there is no Netflix on the bedroom teli.

I have never seen Buddy struggle like he did yesterday, before we. retired to the bedroom.

So clearly, we need one of those industrial fans, that I passed on buying in Bunnings the other day, or an internet teli in the bedroom. Ha ha, first world problems, indeed.

We did manage to clean out the fish pond on Saturday. I couldn't help wondering what it would be like to be a fish on a hot day. Oh yes, major philosophical thinking going on here.

It is still early now, but its meant to be close to 40 degrees again today, but there is a bit of a cool breeze now. I'm getting things done before the sun really heats up. I'm just about to make a new batch of muesli. The only thing left to think about is what is good muesli making music?

No comments: