Sunday, January 07, 2018

5 In A Bed (room)

We flew home from Queensland with Jill's dog, Bear, which we are going to look after for a while. She'd just moved up to Mooloolabah, to get away from Melbourne's congestion, to live a simpler life, she had just rented out her house in Prahran, when she was offered a job in Melbourne unexpectedly for 6 months. So, in the short term, she is going to live with a friend in an apartment in St Kilda Road. Then she'll sort somewhere to live, where she can hopefully have Bear.

Sam has decided that Buddy should sleep in our room now a days, especially since he has got it into his head that he sleeps on his bed on the floor next to us and not in the bed with us. I'm not really sure why this change has occurred, I have asked Sam a couple of times, to which he has mumbled a rambling response which made little sense. I don't really mind though, don't get me wrong, it's nice to have Bud sleeping next to us. Sam on one side, Buddy on the other, both snoring exactly the same way. (I still fall asleep within 5 minutes listening to the two of them snore)

So, of course, Bear sleeps in our room too.

Last night, Milo decided he didn't want to be left out, so it was the five of us sleeping together. Milo doesn't always want to sleep on the bed, but sometimes he does. He sleeps between my legs. The problem with that is that he never wants to stay the whole night, and he can't wake me, nobody can wake me I sleep like the dead, so when he wants to head out he walks on Sam's chest, and taps him on the face to wake him up. Sam is never too pleased about that.

No comments: