Friday, March 30, 2018

Easter Break, j's for Jesus

Guido dropped around, I'm sure he was off his head. He's got a Mexican Hairless dog, which does the image no favours, let me tell you. What a rodent. Guido looks feeble, just by association.

So, we got pot for easter, well, it is a long weekend after all, and we used to do far worst things to ourselves over Easter, ah, they were the days. Weed for Jesus.

Sam was none too happy. I suggested we could boil eggs and paint them, we had whined, "Is that all we're going to do every Easter?" 

"You can use stockings and food dye."

Sam didn't think it was funny. Even if he did rather give himself away last night, when I'd got all my shit together and I was heading upstairs to bed.

"Aren't you going to roll a bed time joint?"

So, it is going to be Netflix and food from now until He-Rises Again, when is that again? Sunday, or Monday, I am never sure?

No chocolate, though. Sacrilege, I know. 


No comments: