Monday, March 19, 2018

Updating the Blog with Lovely Photos (Think Ab Fab)

Okay, I haven't written anything for 13 days. Why? Nyr? Er? I'm not really sure. I'd like to say I have been busy, but I haven't. Time got away, and here we are, sometime later. I haven't written since 6th March, time flies when you are having fun. 

I had some pot, I have been a bit stoned, it ran out last Friday, and no, I wouldn't say I have come too again by today, being Monday, despite what Sam might say.

Now, I am not going to try and catch up with words, no, sorry. So, I am going to fill in the days with photos I have taken.

I bought a cheap CD of Great Operatic Arias, and I have popped that on for inspiration. I'm not really a great operatic aria type, but what the fuck, why not. It is all a bit Priscilla, really. I wonder what operatic divas think being compared to drag queens? (here's a clue, who cares) Anyway, here goes (with the photos). To the photo folder!

Sam set me up with DuckDuckGo search engine, instead of Google, as DuckDuckGo doesn't log you for statistical purposes. I'm still getting used to it.

No comments: