Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Poetry Broken Up By Gardening

I tried to catch up my poetry blog during the afternoon. Er, why not, I'm not writing anything else. I kind of treat it as practise. I kind of succeeded. It was a slog. Turning poems I have jotted down since last November, that was the last time I posted on Urban Poet, into something worth posting. And they weren’t that good to begin with. Pig's ear, silk purse. So, there were a lot that just stayed in my poetry file.

It was a beautiful day. I did poetry broken up by spots of gardening. My Impatiens haven’t grown. I bought them as seeds from the $2, so who knows how good they were. Well, ten days later and they haven’t started to germinate. I should get some more seeds, and grown them in seed raising pots first.

I didn’t really have the poetry inspiration flowing, oh well.


No comments: