Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Homemade Muesli


I worked out that my muesli cost approx. $6.90 per kilo. That is not terrible for homemade muesli with luxury ingredients with no added sugar. I make it myself so there is no added sugar that is the reason I started making it in the first place. When I checked all the muesli on the supermarket shelf, they all had large amounts of added sugar. 

Okay, so I don't hold back with the ingredients, and I know sultanas, and other dried fruit, are full of sugar, but I can't be too worried about that. At least I never add sugar to it.

Kidding myself? I don't care if I am. It still must be better than 16, or whatever, added spoonfuls of sugar. Surely?

I don't think $6.90 per kilo is so terrible. I've never costed it before. I was kind of pleased with that.

No comments: