Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fucking

There is nothing like the feeling of a guy's tight ring around the shaft of your cock. That tight fit, when you are inside him, it is a great feeling. Slicing the beef. 

Holding his hips, getting a grip on him, feeling his thighs shake. "Oh yeah!"

Opening him up again and again and again. Listening to him groan, "Oh yes, yes...," feeling him shake, gagging on his breath, having him grip you tight with his hole. "Oh yes, that feels grrrr...ate." 

Taking over, like he wants you to do. Pushing his head down and taking him places he can’t go on his own. "Oh yes, yes, yes! Don't fucken stop!" 

Pushing into him, pushing into him, pushing into him, feeling all his resistance fall away. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Being able to go as deep as you like.

Having him tell you how much he likes it, "Oh god, just like that." How much he wants you to keep doing to him, "Oh yes, yes, yes, don't stop." How he wants it done to him all day.

“Oh God, I fucken love that sooooooo m... m... muuucchh.”


I used to like Carlos the best. What was he? Sri Lankan? I think? He was my little brown berry. Perfect white teeth. A smile that could melt the world. And an incredible taught physique.

We used to meet at a sex club during the week.

He was small, and toned, and I could throw him around; lift him up, hold him down, put him on his knees and push his chest to the ground, push his face into the pillow with my hand grabbing the back of his head.

I used to use him like a bike rack, and er... park my... er... wheel right up in him, and he used to call out to god he liked it so much. He had no safety, no limit, he wanted me as far as I could get inside him.

Up against the wall, with his jocks around his thighs, pushing his arse out like a super model, so I could get direct access to his prostate.

He loved it so much. That boy used to cum like a geyser gone mad.


He had a full day at un on Mondays, and I didn't work Monday, so we'd meet at the sauna. He said it gave him a buzz, and cleared his mind and helped him focus on his studies, if he had a 'session' before his big day of study. So, we used to meet up, after breakfast.

I'd go and have coffee afterwards and contemplate my day, and he'd go to uni.

I don't know why I thought of that today, that was 15 years ago. I wondered how he was? I hope he's having a good life.


No comments: