Sunday, April 26, 2020

We’re Always Interested In A Nice Pretzel

I was up at 6.30am. 

I make coffee. I sit on the couch with my laptop, you know, as you do early on a Sunday morning.

249 days until the end of the year, they say. Well, good to know.

Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance-Day (34 years) and Lesbian Visibility Day (Canada & United States) The two things together made me laugh. That’s one way to be visible, girls.

He’s something the gay boys can get into, National Pretzel Day (United States) We’re always interested in a nice pretzel. 😬 We love a boy with a big pretzel. Swing high, swing low, show me what you have Joe?

I make more coffee. Sunday morning. What to do? Sunday Morning is a time to think that encapsulates the feeling of nostalgia and longing for a times past. Memories linger, in the quiet, and the peace. That’s Sunday, that’s what makes Sunday’s special. That’s what makes Sunday, Sunday.


Coronavirus app: will Australians trust a government with a history of tech fails and data breaches?

The contact tracing app could work well to slow the spread of Covid-19, but will need to be accepted by a sceptical public


We ate chiko rolls and salad for lunch. We luxuriated over lunch, as there isn’t much else we can be doing. It’s screens for the afternoon, good thing it’s one of our favourite things.

I did aerobics with Daniel on Body Project on YouTube, moving the couches to the edges of the room. Yeah, sure, I imagine sucking his cock as I am following his instructions. Oh yeah, I’m sweating by the time I am finished and I have a shower.

Sam did his exercises with his ring thingie and then had a shower too.

3.30pm. We walked the dogs to the Carlton Gardens, once around the outside. There were plenty of people exercising in the park. Although sitting on a picnic rug with glasses of wine are quite a stretch to be claiming as exercise. Still there are always those people, now isn’t there. After, we walked straight through Fitzroy to Woolies.

It threatened to rain. It rained a bit. The sky was full of clouds. The cold wind blew.

4pm. Buddy, Bruno and I are waiting out the back of Woollies while Sam’s shops for food. People come and people go from the supermarket. I guess it is one of the things we’re allowed to do, grocery shopping, lucky us. With the run on toilet paper, can you believe the stupidity of people sometimes, there seems to be an unusual number of people with bog roll in their hands leaving the supermarket.

We walk home up our street.

We ate fried rice for dinner.

New Big Brother for channel 7. I used to be an avid Big Brother fan, but I am just not interested this time around. Is it because it is on channel 7 and I never watch channel 7? Nyr? I think time has passed and my interests have changed. Anyway, we didn’t watch it.

It is reported that a total of 6,711 cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Australia, including 83 deaths and 5,539 have been reported as recovered from COVID-19.


No comments: