Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Clueless HR Chick

The clueless HR moron eventually sends me everything she has, and by the sheer volume of documentation with which she has inundated me, I can identify the discrepancy in her figures that I assume she suspects she has, although I believe she is not any the wiser as she continues to point to one part of the figures and documentation when the discrepancy is in an entirely different part and set of figures.

If you throw enough pairs of soiled knickers against a wall, eventually some have to stick.

I so don’t want to tell her, er, I think. So, I put it aside, as it pleases me to do so. I so don’t want to give her the answer she wants, when she has continued to remain clueless as to what it is.

But, Boris calls to ask where I am up to on it? Where I am up to, I think. WTF? The Perth idiot had been cc’ing Boris into all the emails. And Boris doesn’t want to get stuck with all of her nonsense when I finish up for the week this afternoon.

Grrr!

So, I email the Perth moron with the results, so against every cell in my body.

Still, I am working from home, so what do I really care. Let's face it, everything is bearable when you are working from home.

Of course, I hear nothing from the HR chick in Perth, in gratitude, the sense of entitlement is strong amongst HR staff.


No comments: