Sunday, January 01, 2023

New Year's Eve

Charlie went into the city on his own to watch the fireworks. He didn't want to hang out with us.

We watched an English spy show on Netflix called Treason. I picked it because it sounded interesting. It didn't hurt that the main character was handsome. Charlie Cox, apparently, he plays some DC comics character, but as I am not the super hero type, I don't know him as that. 5 episodes. It was good. We watched all the episodes. I kind of like binge watching things.

Bear barked, which made Bruno Bark, so of course Billie barked, and they were all suddenly barking at the first children's fireworks, until we put on Michael Jackson, Want To Be Starting Something. We put it on again at midnight. The midnight fireworks seemed to only go for a lousy 8 minutes, perhaps 2 songs, about which I am not complaining, thinking of the whole environmental issue thing.

Later on they said it was the greatest fireworks ever, which I really doubted.

We went to bed at 1am.

Happy New Year.


No comments: