Monday, January 16, 2023

Back To The Office

Back in the salt mines. Sad face.

It is just a Monday. Does anybody like Mondays? Not that I hate them, but I like them less having to go into the office.

Get into the office by 6.45am, nobody is in at that time. I like it, the office all to myself. It is dark and all the lights bang on with the sensors with every step that I take. I'm sure there is some music that could go with that. Haha.

The Chief gets in at 7.30am. We chat. He's a chatter. He likes a chat.

Junior Chief arrive sometime after 8am. Tall and blonde, cute to look at. And a nice guy.

Everyone I work with are nice, super nice, except for HR who are just awful, which kind of highlights the difference quite sharply.

Everyone else start to arrive 8.30am onwards.

Boris is never in until after 9am.


No comments: