Thursday, January 12, 2023

Guests, Guests, Guests

David is back for the night. He's been guru'ing his sycophant power base and now he is back, all the disciple meetings done for the time being, before he heads off down the beach with one of his sycophants. 

David is in Melbourne until the end of the month.

I pissed around with music all day. Pissed my life away? I wouldn't say that, but having said that what else are days off for? No, seriously. Piss them away to your heart's content, you've worked hard, no doubt.

We have a semi permanent house guest, my friend Tasmanian Tim who is in Melbourne looking for a place to buy because he likes Melbourne and wants to live here for a while. And he had his housemate here from Tassy, so the house is full of guys. They are exploring Melbourne and are heading off to see Elton John.

The Rolling stones are doing a world tour this year starting in the northern hemisphere summer, and I'd love to go, but Mick Jagger will be 80 years old by then. So, I don't know, I'd hate to be disappointed.

I've seen Elton John twice and they were two of the best concerts I have ever seen, but he's getting on too. I hope he is good.


No comments: