Friday, July 05, 2024

Friday

Bruno slept on our bed all night. Otto slept on the dog bed all night.

6am. Otto jumped up onto the bed – the two of them have been sleeping on our bed happily for days – and Bruno objected and the two of them fought in the middle of our bed. Suddenly, a dog fight in the middle of our bed in the dark. Yay! I grabbed Bruno, Sam grabbed Otto. There was even blood on their faces.

I got up, as you may well understand.

I took Otto downstairs.

I made coffee.

6.30am. Sam and Bruno were up. Otto and Bruno fought again in the lounge room. Otto went into his crate.

I looked at the films of Horst Buchholz. I still want to find a copy of the English version of The Empty Canvass. I looked at some of his earlier movies on YouTube. Some of his movies are on YouTube in their entirety. He sure was a handsome, sexy young actor. I might collect a few more of his movies. I mustn’t mess up and buy his movies that are available in full of YouTube though.

7.25am. Sam makes coffee.

8am. I make smoked salmon on toast and more coffee. I’ve got to love some smoked salmon for breakfast instead of Vegemite toast just occasionally.

I read about the landslide to Labour in Britian. The awful conservatives are out. The only thing I think is why did it take so long for the English to boot the Torries out, as the Torries have been fucking Great Britain up the arse without lube for years.

All the losers, May, Truss and Bozzo the clown and the recent guy with ten thousand pound shoes?

My one question though, how could anyone vote for that lizard Farage who fucked up Britian with Brexit? Seriously, what do some people think sometimes?

10am. I go and have a shower.

10:39am. I take the woofs for a walk. 

It’s grey and overcast, not quite as cold as yesterday. but not sunny either.

10:52am. There is a cute wog boy in skin tight pale grey track pants playing in the commission flats grounds with a group of friends. How sweet does his arse and his thighs look in those body hugging pants?

We are walking down Brunswick Street, wondering if the wog boy in the skin tight track pants and his friends will catch up to us.

They don’t.

11:02 am. Just after we crossover Greaves Street, we see an old guy in a low cut, I think they call them, shoe string strap dress with huge tits exposed out the top of the dress. Good for him, I think. I hope he is happy.

It is the one thing that worries me about Fitzroy, with piece of shit property developers fucking it over with bigger and bigger apartment developments and that is Fitzroy used to be all inclusive, a safe place for anyone who wanted to come and live here, whether they are straight, or gay, or a guy in a dress with huge fake tits, this was the place you could be what you wanted to be safely. But with the huge influx of residents to fill the multitude of dog boxes on which property developers from somewhere beyond this suburb were getting rich, is that diverse acceptance going to change?

Johnston Street > Our Street.

Parked right at the corner of Greeves Street, illegally, is an over made up blond in a matt finish blue BMW 3 series convertible. Titts and lips out to here. A face that was as artificially smooth and finished as the paint work on her car. Blonde hair pulled so masochistically tight in a pony tail on the top of her head, I wouldn’t have been surprised if it pulled her map of Tassie into a gottee. I think to myself, matt finish blue might be all the rage, but I’d still have a shiny coupe, and I wouldn’t have that.

By the time we cross the last street before home, I am beginning to sweat under my layers of thermals. I didn’t take them off before the walk, when I stepped outside momentarily to test the day and it felt cold. I certainly didn’t need to wear them today. I can’t wait to get home and take them off.

11:23am. We’re home again.


Sam was in a meeting when we got back so I didn’t speak to him, it is forbotten. But I did need to change as I was sweating. It wasn’t as cold as yesterday and I certainly didn’t need my thermals on for the walk.


11:30am. I head down to Smith Street to sniff around the shops.

11:33am. Sam called me as I walked down Webb Street to ask me where I’d gone? He harrumphed when I tell him I was going to Cash Converters and the op shops to sniff around the CDs and DVDs. 

11:55am. I’m at my favourite op shop. I get the gay film Shelter, a film I loved when I first saw it, and which I had considered buying for a lot more that $1 on numerous occasions. I also buy La Cage Aux Folles. Truthfully, it is a little too cliched gay for my personal taste, but I can’t deny I laughed hysterically at it when I first saw it many years ago.

1209 films in my film collection.

I head home.

Midday. There’s a nice piece of arse in camo pants walking ahead of me, as I head for home. Strong glutes, thick thighs to which the camouflage material clings. Pert arse with just the right amount of swing with each step that he took. Black boots. Nice thick dark brown hair, kind of long to his collar. Green knit covering his torso with just the right amount of V

12.04pm. I’m home.

Sam heads down to the supermarket to get ingredients for a stir fry, which I have to say I wasn’t really looking forward to. You can eat only so many stir fries before you start wondering about all the other cuisines of the world. Of course, getting my lunch made for me every day, removes any say I have in the matter, naturally.

12.30pm. Sam is back.

We ate pressed sandwiches with ham and coleslaw for lunch. They were very nice. Did Sam read my mind about the stir fry, I wondered?

3:38pm. We take the dogs for a walk. Their second walk for the day. It has been one of Sam’s strategies for the aggression they have been displaying, walk it out of them, exhaust them so they sleep in the evening and don’t even think about fighting each other. It may well be working.

It’s still cold.

Gertrude Street, we met the nice lady from our street, an ex-housemates  grandmother, who said the council had decided to get rid of all angle parking in Fitzroy because it was dangerous for bike riders with angle parked cars backing out, and she was organising a petition, she gave us a copy to complete.

Nicholson Street > Bell Street > St David Street > Gore Street.

4pm. We’re home.

Sam went to Victoria Gardens to get a new game.

I watched Shelter until Sam came home, then I turned it off. I want to watch it with him, so I didn’t want him to see me watching it, silly, I guess. Sam and I have such different tastes in movies, he likes adventure movies, super hero movies, si fi movies and the like, where I like real life stories. If I want to get him to watch Shelter I can’t let him think I have already watched it because if he knows that he won’t want to watch it. He would think that was just stupid.

The light had gone out of the afternoon by the time Sam returned home.

I watched YouTube Coldwarmotors with Scott making a section of the boot floor for his 1960 Chev Impala 2 door, while Sam played his new game.

We ate roast duck and stir fried cabbage and greens and rice for dinner.

We watched Weeds. My favourite series, but Sam wasn’t really into it, which makes anything less enjoyable to watch.

10.30pm. We went to bed.

The bulldogs are still being feisty with each other.

Bruno in his bed. Otto in his crate.

I tried to look at YouTube, but I was tired.

11.11pm. Lights out.


No comments: