Saturday, July 27, 2024

Out In The Rain

I think one of the prerequisites for a boyfriend is their own driver's license. Here am I and Otto sitting in the car on top of Doncaster Shopping Town in the car park while the fucking rain pours down so Sam can return one of his many purchases that he no longer wants. 

There is something slightly annoying about those who don’t have drivers licenses who just blithely let everyone else in the fucking world chauffeur them about, even if he is my darling boyfriend.

Otto and I we’re gonna run around the car park and generally piss about and have fun, except the rain started to really fall heavily as we drove up the freeway towards Shopping Town and that put paid to our excursion of silliness. Here we both sit with sad faces looking out foggy fogged up car windows with nowhere to go. Boo-hoo.

Otto started leaping about at one stage but I pulled his tail and he stopped.

Oh, I don't mind driving Sam around most of the time, it's just some days it gets tedious.


No comments: