Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Hump Day

Okay, I've been quiet.

I haven't quite decided if I am going to tell you why.

But, we will resume normal transmission soon.


Okay, I'm in hospital. I went in Monday to have some tests. I had one yesterday. That was pretty quick. I was supposed to have another today, but it got postponed to tomorrow. I heard the anguish in my own voice when he doctor told me about the postponement.

"But it was supposed to be today," I whined. "The nurse promised me last night."

The doctor looked at me as if to say, Nah buddy, I said tomorrow.

Anyway, that's just how it goes sometimes.

So, I had to wait.

I took my work laptop in and I worked most of the time. One of the nurses said, "I can't believe you are working."

"I'd only be on my own laptop, which I also took in, looking at YouTube, anyway, so what's difference."

"Yes, I guess," she said.


No comments: