Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Working Full Time

Boris is making her sojourn back to the motherland, or whatever it is she does when she heads overseas.

Would I fill in for her? In a moment of weakness, I said yes. Stupid me.

Anyway, then she emails me and asks me to confirm that I will be working 5 days per week. Jesus fuck, will this never end, I think. So, of course, I said no. I don't want to work any more days. I will do whatever work that is necessary to be done while she is a way.

So, then she calls me, will I log in every morning to check emails and do whatever it is that those screaming the loudest want? Yes, I can do that.

Sam says, just work 5 days, but then sam is always trying to get me to work 5 days. He thinks I am wasting my talents. Ha ha, ho , ho, not he doesn't think that. He thinks if he works 5 days so should I. That's closer to the truth. I guess, he really thinks that I have no reason not to work 5 days, so I should.

Anyway, I get to thinking about it, and if I am signing in every morning to see if anyone wants anything urgently, well, I am only essentially going to be home writing my blog, or a story, or watching YouTube, so I might as well just stay logged in and they can pay me full time, if I can work the extra days from home. 

It will be easy, more likely than not, I won't have anything to do anyway.

So, of course they have agreed to it and now, some how I am doing what I vowed I would never do again, I am working full time for the rest of July and all of August. I decided with the black law firm that life was too short to waste full time hours on an employer.

Fucking hell, how did I agree to that?

Sam is smiling.


No comments: