Tuesday, July 09, 2024

This Weekend

This weekend is Rachel Le Vine's birthday bash. I really wanted to go as I really haven't seen much of Rachel lately. 

It is a road trip to SA to the beach on the coast, it would have been great. I haven't been on a road trip to SA for years.

David Monsoon and Harry De Wit, of course, are going too. Rachel's best friends. The pretensions David and the poisonous Harry, I like to call, Harry Half Wit. Fuck he is awful. Loud and overbearing and opinionated.

David was apart of our friendship group when we were all fresh faced 20 year olds.

David used to be my best friend way back then, but he got really, you know, "it and a fucking bit" in his mind some where along the way. 

Rachel thinks Harry is hilarious, I think he is a rude, arrogant, small minded, bitter, hateful pain in the arse.

Anyway, Rachel sent us invites the day after Bruno and Otto first started fighting, so, you know, not knowing what the hell I was going to do with the two of them, back then, I had to cancel. Rachel is a dog lover from way back and she completely understood.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, Christian," she said.

Anyway, now it is here, I'm rather thankful to the dogs.

Oh, er, imagine spending the weekend with David and Harry, seriously, no thanks. This is our latest thingamy. Here's our really expensive whatsis. Here we are being fabulous in some exclusive wherever. It would have been worse than death, at least if you are dead you don't know anything.

So, there you go. Good old bulldogs.

Happy birthday, Rachel.


No comments: