Saturday, December 03, 2005

Are You Still With Us?

 Subject: Goodness me!


Are you still with us, me luv? You haven’t been washed away with all the rain? Goodness me, we nearly did. Didn’t it come down? Torrential! The pond nearly over flowed to join up with the rest of the back yard, which was an inch, or so, deep by the time the rain eased off. I must go and buy the newspaper and see how much flooding occurred in dear old Melbourne town.

Oh well, off to the poodle parlour.

Christian


Took Fred to the poodle parlour – four hours? What? We’ve got a lot of dogs in today. That makes no sense, I though, as I rolled my eyes, spun on my heal and left.

Hung out with mum. Drove aggressively around Camberwell – always seem to when I have mum in the car, not sure why, maybe it is a boy, testosterone, thing. Curious?

Now I’m off to get my hair cut.


Subject: Goodness me!


Well aren't you the chirpy one Miss.

Yes, it rained and rained in Dingaling as well, but luck8ily we have grass and soil to absorb it.

Doesn't your courtyard have drainage??

Have a lovely time in Bolago Christian.

xxxx T(om)


Subject: Goodness me!


Indeed, the court yard does have drainage, but it couldn't keep up. Never seen it do that before.

Now I'm off to He-who-shall-never-be-mentioned's to get my hair cut, finally.

Have fun at Perry & Wes'.

Christian


I had my hair cut at 4pm. Now what was the name of the big, solid, good looking Turkish boy who was getting his hair cut at the same time? I don’t know, but yum!

Them wog boys, such a weakness.

Speaking of which... Spiro’s car was parked in G. Street, as I walked down to the salon. What a cock that boy has! Almost perfect. No, it could be perfect. Thick, all the same width all the way along and a foreskin. And precum to boot.

I headed off to Bolago about 6pm.

Benjamin, the new woofa, woof! He’s a Belgium boy with a gorgeous smile. Dark-haired, cut short, no 2, big brown eyes, handsome. He kept looking at me and smiling so incredibly whenever I looked at him. Beautiful. I just had to keep reminding myself that any wild, sexual thoughts I was having about him were probably all just in my head. It’s hard to, you know, when the face gazing back is so so beautiful. It’s really distracting.

“Sorry, what did you say?”


No comments: