Thursday, December 01, 2005

Pinch, Punch, First of the Month

 Pinch, punch, first of the month… love to Lauri, whatever he is doing. He'd never forget, you know, when we were together. I should have realised what the cheeky smile was all about, just before he pinched me and punched me... every month, practically. Just about every month I fell for it. But, then again, he always had that cheeky smile.


Subject: Thursday


Welcome, welcome, welcome to the Snake Pit. What poisonous fangs or knives, thrown from behind, await you today? Roll up, roll up and find out.

Christian


Subject: Thursday


I hope there's no poison for either of us.

I'll try to keep my fangs capped today.

Tom


Subject: Thursday


And knives sheathed.

Christian


Subject: Thursday


Yes, knives sheathed too...

Sorry for venting about Jude yesterday – it's just poison coming out, seeking any focus that my cross mind can find.

I take it all back.

What a lovely little muffin I have become – perhaps I should come work at the salt mines?

Anyway, how is your day progressing?

Tom


Subject: Thursday


I didn't feel that you were venting yesterday with Jude, as I didn't feel that you were cross on Sunday with Mark W. (Why Perry butted in, I don't know) I didn't get that from either situation. I think your summing up of Jude's present predicament was balanced and fair... you should have heard what I was saying as I read your words.

Sadly, that may be more of an indictment on me than you and the nasty world that I mix in every day of my working life.

Never forget, my friend, you are a lovely little muffin.

Christian


Subject: Thursday


Perry vented because they all spent Saturday night with "Tina", you know how chatty he is, talking toooo toooo much I suppose.

I didn't see it as butting in though – just as fair comment.

I'm trying to be a lovely muffin, really I am.

Just very flat the last couple of days – hoping for a blood transfusion tomorrow. That'll fix me up for the weekend :-)

Tom


Originally, I sent Tony, Nick’s email address as greekboy@saltmines.com.au. I couldn’t resist, despite it being too gay and despite me knowing what my real thinking was behind it.

Tony wouldn’t have got it, the same way he doesn’t get that I want to suck his cock. Not really, you understand, but when he’s looking at me with those big blue eyes… and that intense look and that gorgeous smile...


Subject: hi Christian


Hi Christian

Can you please tell me what Nick Papadopoulos email address is? Must have his surname spelled incorrectly.

What time are you going for lunch?

regards

Tony (Farugia)


Subject: hi nick


Tony

Nick's email is,

nick.papadopoulos.com.au

I've already been out for lunch, today. It's hot out there. I hate the summer!

Christian


Subject: hi Christian


Winge...winge...winge...

You poor boy!

Tony


Subject: hi nick


It's hot and it's sweaty and it's uncomfortable and I might just need a few days off until it cools down a wee bit and then I might need a rest from the time off, you know, to get back into the swing of things work wise and then I might just need a holiday.

Christian


Subject: remind me to tell you


(Tom)

Remind me to tell you what Tim calls me and Nicholas.

Christian


SMS. 19.19. (Tom) Bongo and Potsy – Christian


No comments: