Saturday, December 24, 2005

Nothing Much

I lazed around, pretty much, and did nothing. I’m making allowances in my guilt, now a days, for working full time, when I’m not at Bolago. Working weekend functions. And for doing everything for nothing – in fact, often it costs me money. If I go to the shops for supplies, I’m the only fool who pays for it himself. So now, I can laze guilt free.

Mark, not so long ago, in a stressed moment, asked me what it was that I ever did for him, now? I was a bit taken aback. If anything, I thought I could quite legitimately being asking him the same question; when I come up and worked at his functions, often picking up supplies on the way, I'm working seven days a week.

Funny, that I don't usually think that way, as I enjoy it. I only think that way when I am challenged.

SMS. 20.59. Getting the Xmas spirit, making mince pies and drinking brandy. Ho, ho, ho – Rachel

What do I do? In fucken deed!


No comments: