Friday, December 09, 2005

Grumpy

Subject: Vampy Friday


Hey Christian,

Hope this finds you well and happy, and looking forward to the weekend.

I'm off to the Alfred, hopefully for some blood. The last two days have been very lack lustre. I'm losing blood faster than I can make it Miss!!

Wish me luck!

xxxx Tom


Subject: Vampy Friday


Three blue-eyed blond-haired 17 year olds layed out on their sides with their necks split just so. Suck here Mr de Brant... before we lose the pulse completely... they are still warm.

Christian


Subject: Sad Days


(Tom)

Never has the world needed John Lennon more than it does today.

Christian


Subject: Joany


My mum is in the Epworth – they thought she's had a stroke, you could maybe go for a visit if you have time........

Leah


Subject: Joany


I'll try... I'm soooo busy over the next few days... but I'll see what I can do.

Christian


Subject: Joany


I presume she can have flowers?

Christian


Subject: Joany


Yep but I think she'd like to see your little face more – you could ring the hospital and check visiting hours???

Leah


Subject: 11.11


Hello, hello


Subject: 11.11


Hello, hello

Who’s your lady friend

Who’s the little girlie by your side

I’ve seen you

With a boy or 2

Oh oh oh oh I am surprised at you

Mark


SMS. 16.46. (Rachel) Gotta love xmas – Christian


Subject: imagine


C'mon, Christian, we can still live in the world as we want it to be, not as the miserable sty that it is.

More tax cuts for the rich in the USA by the way...

As for 17 year old blondes' blood, you know that is way too young for me.

I think it was a mix today – grumpy blood, or maybe that's just me when I have the energy.

Anyway, it was interminable today!

Trapped amongst nurses cackling at each other like hyenas, sharing private patient information as easily as they traded weekend and Xmas plans, shouted gaily across the room.

I do feel sorry for the lady whose un-matched brother was flown out by mistake – she had to pay for the correct match to come herself.

How does a mistake like that happen???

The queeny nurse I had took the cake for me, though.

Jamie, a puffy, effeminate 55year old who sashayed and flitted like some insulting caricature (spelling?), gushing about someone's EVREMELT good looking sons.

They were 14 and 16.

I mean, oh my god!

Anyway, I guess grumpy is as grumpy does, and it's all over now.

What you up to this weekend?

Love ya

xxxx Tom


Subject: imagine


Miss

I was mostly talking about John Lennon and the Iraq war – he wouldn’t be afraid to protest against the American govt. So, it was a thought for the rest of the world and not so much for us. Thank the universe for all that water in between.

As far as the eighteen year olds go, I was meaning you would be sucking their necks for blood and not sucking their cocks, for whatever reason.

I’m off to Bolago any minute for a 50th birthday party that I didn’t know my attendance was required for. But, apparently I am the best barman in the world and they couldn’t possibly function without me. A bit like Perry and the most admired comment, hey?

I hope the grumpy blood has been filtered sufficiently by you.

Anyway, I have to be at Bolago at 1pm, apparently.

Christian


Work Xmas party at the Docklands. I left about 4pm, in a hail of why-aren’t-you-staying-to-the-end-like-last-year? But, I couldn’t be bothered. The beer and the heat from the afternoon had made me sleepy and I just wanted to go home and put my feet up. Lie down and kip for a time. Fuck them all, how interesting are any of them, anyway? Oh, apart from Michael and Elvis and scrumptious Luke.

 

No comments: