Sunday, December 11, 2005

Benjamin's Cock

I went and had a nap down in the cottage - it's peaceful and quiet; the twill of the birds in the trees and the rustle of the wind in the leaves... all you can hear.

Just as I started to drift on the nod, the door squeaked and footsteps came into the room.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Benjamin's thick accent, sex on a W pronounced as a V. "I go." I opened my eyes to the hunky Woofa heading back to the door.

"No, no, it's fine, I'm not a sleep."

"I just vant to change, I be quick."

Change? Quick? Take your time. Change what? "It's fine, it's nice to have the distraction."

"Vhat?"

"It's nice to have someone... to talk to." That sounded so lame, I'm sure I winced at my own words. I sat up on the bed, he looked better that way, not sideways.

Benjamin slipped off his shorts and stood in front of me in his jocks. Nice, shapely hairy legs. I let my eyes slide down. I think he caught me, just as he pulled his T-shirt over his head, covering his eyes. Nice hairy chest, nice hairy stomach. I lit a joint, that had only been puffed on and then rested in the ashtray and let my fantasy's loose, of what he’d look like as his jocks came down.

"I'm going out." He ran his hand up his stomach and over his chest. "I should have, vhat you say, clippered?"

He looked mighty fine to me.

"I'm meeting a girl," said Benjamin. "They don't like it."

"What?" I said.

He smiled so cutely and said in his best Aussie accent. "Hairy boys."

"You look..." I tried quickly to think of a new word, but I couldn't, so I let it come out with all the lust attached to it, as I knew it would. Fuck it. "Great."

Benjamin blushed and involuntarily slowly ran his hand down his stomach to the elastic of his jocks. He got it fully lusted.

"Too long?"

"No."

"Vhat about here." He pushed his hand into his jocks and fold the material down to expose his pubic hair and a good centimetre of the base of his cock.

"No." I was taken aback. "It looks just fine."

"And my, um, er, balls... smooth."

"I guess."

"A little bit... okay."

"Maybe. How much?"

At which point he pushed at his jocks and they slid further down his thighs. Ker-flop. Big, thick, foreskin. A perfect nest of pubic hair framing his genitals... graduating down his legs in a fine fury finish. He grabbed his cock and pulled it up and out of the way, showing me his big, dark-skinned balls. "This much?"

My god, what a vision. Such natural intimacy with another man, just like that, just the two of us, in the dim light. It was hot.

He dropped his dick and then ran his hand back down the length of his shaft and over his balls. "So I'm okay, then?"

As he let go of his nuts, his cock looked to be on the crack, bending around at the head, as if coming up.

"Yes... fine."

He grabbed his jeans and pulled them on quickly. As he got his second leg in, I could see his todger bulging out. As he pulled them over his thighs and up over his jocks, he had to wrestle with it to get it packed away.

Ah, twenty year old straight boys, they just love to have it admired.



Jeff and Raymond came to visit for the afternoon. I still quietly lust after Jeff, as Raymond makes me laugh. Raymond is the chatter and the easy going one of the two.

Manny called just as I was pulling into the drive way. He wanted his arse rimmed, I knew I should have called him as I drove down the freeway. But it was getting late and I didn’t leave Bolago until late. Manny said he was sitting on the couch just in his jocks with his cock and balls out, stroking them.

He was very mellow, he’d just started on his anti-psychotic drugs again and they had chilled him our hugely. He hadn’t left the house since Friday, his compulsives were playing up badly, hence being back on the pills. He says he won’t stop taking them this time.


Careful Miss I'm back on the roads!

Tom


maggots rule

Jolly-oh! I'll, er, I'll just be, er, going out for a bit in the , er, snow, this South Pole Ice, just for a bit, er, needn't worry, only out for a short bit, I'll be right, er.... I may be gone for some time...

(others) Righto!

Right... um I'll be just trying out these lovely new wings I've thrown together out of some clingwrap and some sticks – sure they'll do the job for jumping off the roof out of Rob's window. I'm off then. I'll do it you know, Ih so rightie...

(others, more riotously) Too right! Hoorroo (aside, Pass the bong!)!

Ok, so I had to face up to Bern and it's been a week and no mail, I can read the signs... I'm GOING TO GO PLAY WITH SHARKS AND I'M NOT GOING TO BE ALL THAT CAREFUL NEITHER; SO THERE; NEEEEERRRRR!

(generic others – Yeah righto, heard the first time – Geez when does this ever stop? – other kips pver paraletically in a hallucinogenic attempt to use 6 remote controls and change the channel, of tv, of dvd, of me, who can say, you may well ask)

Right, fat thin live die.

Hello Mr Moo! Lovely Day!

Josh



That’s the ticket. Get up. Try something new. Tell Bern the truth. Don’t be scared. Brush yourself off. Take up a hobby, if need be. Although sticks and clingwrap are usually lesbian sex aids. Did you know that half the world is starving? Did you know that people are hanged in some countries? Rather lose a hand in the Middle East? Berlin doesn’t look that bad all of a sudden, hey? Life’s good. You’re clean, you’re fed and you have a roof over your head. Play with the sharks, if you must, but I would suggest no sudden moves, or chronic cases of tinea.

I think you are taking this far too seriously. People lose jobs every day.

Never the less…

No mail from whom? I hope you’re not talking about me, ‘cause I emailed the last. Neeerrrr to you.

I’ve just got home from Bolago. Worked till midnight at a fiftieth birthday do, Saturday. Not a pretty one amongst them… to get lost in. Do you know, straight boys don’t mind you sizing up their cocks. They kind of like it. They blush and look coy. The second time they smile, like they like it. Like fucking peacocks, don’t mind to be admired. You know, like they catch you sneaking a look. Not like you are hitting on them. Not all of them mind you, but there’s usually one cute one. My theory is that a truly straight boy won’t even notice you looking, not in his information radar. I reckon the theory has held up so far… The things one does to get through a ten hour wedding.

But no such luck this week end, Chico. All pig shooters.

Lucky we’ve got a Belgium Woofa who has such an entrancing smile. Ah Benjamin, what a cute boy.

It’s hot here. Days in the thirties. So, I’m tired and I’m cranky… you know what a petal I am in the heat… and stoned, now. So I’m off to bed.

Jolly up, Joyce!

Yes, fat thin live die. That’s why you have friends… to stop you walking up to those who’d you’d happily throttle, without a moment’s thought. Amnesty, smanesty. You just can’t have that. It’s for self preservation more than anything else. A little mantra… instead of violence, instead of anger. If you took them all in, like really took in those around you, had a good look, you know, like cared… you’d do it. On the bright side, no sane court in the land would convict you. It would have to come down to natural selection. But blah, blah, blah, people can’t take the law into their own hands. Slippery slope, no idea where that may end. Fairness, right, reason… all have different meanings depending on whose head you are in.

It boils down to one all encompassing thought, you know to get you through the day.

Every single life is equal and sacred… yeah, right. He, he, he.

If you don’t get the joke, first door on the right please. Just take a seat in the first train carriage, someone will be with you. Yes, a happy Belsen travel administrator, to make you comfortable for your short train journey to freedom.

It should be that easy.

He, he. Everything else, I just make up as I go along.

So just remember you are a clever clogs.

And the bottom line is, that if you don’t like it Madge, go find the sun. Life’s too short not to smile.

Now, I’m going to smoke some pot and have a pull.

christian



No no no that's not it, it was FUNNY dammit funny. I had to whizz to get in before you with my unjust accusations as I giggled here in Berlin. No no no it all worked out foin chook. I just fronted up to Bern, he believed me (a changed man him since our bust up, much more relaxed and of my case) and he just said in heavy German accent Hire ant Fire Mentality and that was it. Easy peasy. So I have just got to work 3 days a week and ha ha hee hee!

So I'm fine and have been very industrious this weekend (4 days!!) just marking and adding things up and earning my Green – which, now I've said nice words to you (er, I like you and think you're tops), I'm gunna indulge in now Sweet Sunshine. Hee hee!

Anyway, we will never be 60, if they try that one out on us I'm just gunna change retirement homes...

Tippy tappy toop

Also been looking at other jobs in the old job mags – quite a bit actually Sheryl...

Boaaaaaag Brazilian nastiness, here I come!

Madam Mole

Josh



SMS. 22.34. Deck the halls… fa la la la la la la la la… oh yeah, this girl loves xmas – Rachel

SMS. 22.39. You need to get out more – Christian

SMS. 22.41. He, he, he if only! Just tell me where & when. How about you join me at Adam H’s partner’s 50th next w/e? xxx – Rachel

SMS. 22.44. Pigs arse! – Christian

SMS. 22.44. Emily and I are sitting here chuckling away! Billie says hi & thanx for nothing.

Rachel called twice in the process of me sending the next sms.

SMS. 22.58. Yes, well. Learn to sit still, Destructo Billie – Christian

SMS. 22.58. Oooh, she farted – Rachel

SMS. 23.02. OOO! The worst! – Christian

I’m off to bed – to fantasise about Benjamin’s cock in my hand.


No comments: